Laundry Worker at StoneBridge Senior Living required !!!!
Full Time – Evenings
A vocation at StoneBridge Senior Living is something other than a job.
It’s being energetic about your work and committed to improving the personal satisfaction of our residents.
It’s where you’re urged to build up your abilities, where you’ll get all the training and devices you should be successful.
It’s a spot that feels like home, with a work family who encourages you be the best form of yourself.
If you are merciful, excited and want to serve others, we’d love to get notification from you.
- Perform everyday clothing capacities as assigned.
- Ensure that work/cleaning plans are followed as intently as practical.
- Collect, sort, and weigh ruined clothing, material, articles of clothing, and so forth.; crease, tally, stack, hang, and disperse clean clothing, cloth, pieces of clothing, and so on., to inhabitants day by day or potentially as instructed.
- Coordinate day by day clothing administrations with nursing administrations when performing routine assignments in occupant living areas.
- Ensure that a sufficient inventory of clothing/material supplies is kept up in clothing/material storage rooms to meet the day by day needs of the residents.
What you’ll bring to StoneBridge:
- Must have, as a base, an eighth grade education.
- No past experience required; hands on preparing is provided.
What makes us a business of choice:
We established Stonebridge Senior Living on an essential reason: enlist simply the best, most brilliant individuals and give them a situation where they can build up their vocation and become both by and by and professionally.
In expansion to serious remuneration, we give the advantages you expect:
- Comprehensive restorative and non-medicinal benefits
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Paid Time Off
- Professional Development