Did you know?
SeaWorld Parks and Entertainment has safeguarded in excess of 36,000 creatures in the course of the last five decades!
At our parks, you’re in excess of a worker. You’re an Ambassador… And what we do is in excess of an occupation. Consistently, we rouse visitors to make a move to ensure our characteristic world.
Become a SeaWorld Ambassador and be a piece of something genuine and amazing!
This position incorporates the accompanying benefits:
- Paid Time Off-Vacation, Optional Holidays, and Sick pay
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K plan
- Voluntary Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Disability Benefits
- Dependent and Health Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Assistance Plan
- SEA Employee Complimentary Park Tickets
- SEA Park Discounts on Food and Merchandise
Requirements and Competencies
- Must have a secondary school confirmation or equivalent
- Must have past distribution center administration experience or the equivalent
- Must have a legitimate express driver’s license
- Must have brilliant composed and verbal correspondence skills
- Must have the option to perform multiple tasks and adjust to changes in a quick paced work environment
- Position is dependent upon effectively finishing the ServSafe Food Manager affirmation test (Culinary)
- Must have the option to ascend a stepping stools to statures up to 12 feet
- Must have the option to represent extensive stretches of time
- Must have the option to push/pull/control a moving bed raise with loads to 1200 pounds
- Must have the option to lift as much as 50 pounds unassisted; 90 pounds with assistance
- Must be happy with working around exhaust/dust/odor
- Must be happy with working at heights
- Must have the option to move unreservedly around work areas
- Must have the option to work inside with or without A/C and outside in every single climate condition and temperature extremes
- Must be accessible to work differing shifts/hours dependent on business need, to incorporate opening, mid-, and shutting shifts; evenings, ends of the week, and holidays
- Ability to rapidly learn and work our inner Merchandise Management System
- Must have the option to acquire a forklift permit through SeaWorld
- Knowledge of SAP applications.
- Ensure a protected, exact and opportune progression of merchandise and product between the stockroom, inside care staff and outside demographic for SEA
- Receive, registration, value mark (if material), store and transport resale product and supplies utilized via SeaWorld
- Dispose of non-marketable merchandise
- Provide bleeding edge the executives support in the accompanying regions: approaches and methodology, faculty, security and wellbeing of all distribution center and getting locations
- Train and follow-up for all staff
- Edit and screen work through Kronos to guarantee that their territories are inside the planned hours
- Make a proceeding and industrious exertion to limit the loss of organization property or potentially stock because of interior or outer harm or theft
- Continually search for approaches to limit division and friends costs in the capacity and transport of product.
- Review and alter all calendars to guarantee legitimate inclusion inside Central Receiving
- Perform different obligations as assigned