Production Assistant Job, East Longmeadow, MA
Arclin USA is searching for a Production Assistant for our East Longmeadow, MA location. Announcing into the Production Supervisor, this position is a section level, full time position, and Operator is liable for helping Production Operators to guarantee familiar activity of errands relating to the assembling and handling impregnated surfaces. This job is required to know and play out every single doled out capacity in consistence with HSE – Health, Safety and Environmental guidelines and Arclin’s strategies and systems to contribute emphatically to a productive and securely run operation.
Production Assistant Job Responsibilities:
- Assists the Production Operator to achieve the undertakings expected to securely and productively meet creation and upkeep plans over all processes
- Unloads and burdens crude materials and completed items following built up procedures
- Ensure that work regions and hardware stay clean, and liberated from trash at all times
- Ensures that crude materials are appropriately organized for production
- Package completed item per set up methodology to guarantee no harm will happen during transport
- Operates a forklift to stack/empty crude materials (drums, totes, bags)
- Collaborates with the board to meet the generation and delivery schedule
- Participates in the Joint Health and Safety Committee to encourage wellbeing improvements
- Follows all site rules and techniques as they apply to quality, wellbeing, security, and the environment
- Communicates and consults with the Lead Operator just as with Technical, Supervisory, and Support Personnel to determine process conditions influencing wellbeing, effectiveness, and item quality
Production Assistant Job Requirements:
- High School Diploma Required or GED.
- Forklift experience an or more however should have the option to become certified.
- Previous substance/preparing experience is invited yet redundant, as people are prepared through set programs.
- Must approve of turning shifts.(Days/Nights/Evenings pivoting each week)
- Must approve of following severe Health and Safety Guidelines and wear required PPE (Personal Protective Equipment).
- Ability to sit, stand walk and climb oftentimes working in raised areas.
- Will lift a normal of 50 lbs frequently.
- Basic PC abilities required.
- Basic math aptitudes required including the utilization of a calculator.