Job Description:FOOD PRODUCTION WORKER
As a Food Production Worker, you center around making quality sushi and other Bento items. You keep up a sterile workplace by following a standard cleaning calendar of kitchen gear. Ultimately, you put the “group” in partner by cultivating a comprehensive workplace by advancing cooperation and coordinated effort to boost confidence, profitability and efficiency.
Why you should join our team:
- We offer gathering medical advantages and retirement plans for qualified teammates
- Opportunities for development and aptitude building – we anticipate preparing you and showing you the Bento secrets
- Fun occasions with your individual Bentonians!
- We are pleased with our Bento Sushi Foundation which offers instructive awards for our partners and subsidizing for other remunerating causes, for example, fish supportability and network involvement.
- Prepare sushi and different items including cooking rice, readiness of crude fixings, sushi moving, cutting, arranging and packaging.
- Ensure every single working standard including sanitation are followed and last items meet quality standards.
- Wash all pots, skillet, embeds, utensils, and so on and clean kitchen hardware when called upon and according to cleaning schedule.
- Maintain an ideal working association with every single other colleague to cultivate and advance a workplace that expands spirit, profitability and efficiency.
- You flourish in an exceptionally tedious errand environment
- Able to work in a refrigerated, cold atmosphere (10°C working atmosphere, 4°C for stroll in fridge and – 18°C for stroll in freezer)?
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs where required and represent broadened periods
- Flexible to work different movements and weekend.